Join EdCast Marketplace and experts from our content partners, Dale Carnegie and General Assembly, in an interactive webinar on “The Future of Performance in Hybrid Remote Work: New Approaches” on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 11 am EDT/5 pm CET.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- How the transition to remote or hybrid remote work is affecting employee performance & productivity
- What new performance challenges should hybrid remote teams be prepared for
- How organizations can achieve their desired performance levels to stay competitive & succeed
- How L&D can support hybrid remote teams to improve performance
Our speakers for this webinar will include:
- Jay Nappy, Director of Client Success, US | General Assembly
- Mark Marone, Director of Research & Thought Leadership | Dale Carnegie
- Anja Deelen, Head of Marketplace Growth | EdCast
Register now and join us on Wednesday, September 16 to receive a special content package from Dale Carnegie and General Assembly after the live event, alongside the presentation recording and slides.